Hey! Are you finding the photo editing apps which are free and have all the features of editing a photo app, because the photos out of the camera don’t look that good as what we see with our eyes sometimes? Our eyes can see both the darker and brighter portions of a scene much better than the cameras. The cameras either darken the dark areas if the area is well lit or over brighten the bright areas if the image is relatively dark. A scene that might look dull and unappealing might look better with some editing to enhance the colors, etc.
1. Adobe Lightroom (LR)
Adobe Lightroom is a creative image organization and image manipulation software developed by Adobe Inc. as part of the Creative Cloud subscription family. It is supported on Windows, macOS, iOS, Android, and tvOS. This is an editor’s choice from the Playstore.
It’s very useful, you can blur it, crop it, change its temperature, highlights, contrast, etc. like you don’t need a filter. So far there are no problems with me, no ads.
This photo editing app is literally amazing and after the purchase of the premium, I unlock the features of Premium Presets, Healing brush, selective adjustments, geometry tools, raw editing.
This is also secret of greater photo editor that they use that app for editing their photo.
Lightroom picture editor with unique camera controls to unlock your photography potential. Choose exposure, timer, instant presets, raw, apply photo filters, and more. Enjoy more control over your photography with camera capture modes like Professional and HDR.
Finesse details with the advanced picture editor. Control images with selective adjustments. Remove almost anything with a touch of the Healing Brush. Local Hue Adjustments as a part of selective edits let you alter hue and saturation precisely and elevate your photos. Achieve stunning effects with advanced color grading and import graphical watermarks to add your personal touch.
Snapseed is a photo-editing application for iOS and Android that enables users to enhance photos and apply digital filters. It was created by Nik Software and is now owned by Google. Nik Software originally launched Snapseed on the iPad in June 2011, and it was named as iPad App of the Year 2011 by Apple Building on the success of the iPad version, Nik launched the app Snapseed for the iPhone in August 2011. Later, on 27, February 2012, Snapseed was announced for Microsoft Windows.
This is the best basic image-editing app I have found! I learned to use it quickly and easily, it is not overly sensitive to touch for editing images on my mobile device, there are no ads or obnoxious pop-ups, lots of options to experiment with and it is fairly streamlined in appearance. This is one I will continue to use and enjoy frequently.
- 29 tools and filters, including Healing, Brush, Structure, HDR, and so On.
- Opens JPG and RAW files
- Save your personal looks and apply them to new photos later
- Selective filter brush
- All styles can be tweaked with fine, precise control
Snapseed users can edit pictures using swiping gestures to select different effects and enhancements. Alternatively, users can opt for an “automatic” adjustment of color and contrast. Snapseed can save users’ editing history and redirect to any of the actions before.
It can also create and save filter combinations by using the default filters and editing features.
PicsArt is a San Francisco, California, and Yerevan, Armenia-based technology company that is developing the PicsArt. It has both online photo and video editing applications, with a social creative community. PicsArt was founded in November 2011 by Armenian entrepreneur Hovhannes Avoyan, and Armenian programmers Artavazd Mehrabyan and Mikayel Vardanyan. Its founders developed the first Picsart application as a stand-alone tool to help people alter a photo image on their phone, and additional capabilities were added over time.
I can do lots of edits and finally be able to understand proper editing, the only problem is that you have to pay for the crown stuff and I don’t think it’s that only the good things are crowns but I love that and I recommend it to all types of people ( If you have a small temper). But Every time I try to go back and fix or adjust text before saving the final product, I am literally unable to edit the texts from sizing or fonts.
Features of the Picsart:-
• Try trending filters for the pictures and popular that photo effects.
• Use the Background Eraser to erase from the photo and replace backgrounds.
• Clean up pictures and remove unwanted objects with the Remove Object tool.
• Use millions of curated, free images or edit your own pictures.
• Add text to photos with 200+ designer fonts.
• Retouch selfies with eyes color, hair color changer, makeup stickers & more.
• Blur on the backgrounds with our AI-powered smart selection tool.
• Quickly flip & crop photos.
• Add stickers to pictures and create your own stickers.
Start your PicsArt Gold membership with a free trial – limited to one per Google Play account. Once the trial is over, you’ll be charged a nominal subscription fee.
4. Adobe Photoshop Express
The Photoshop Express picture editor delivers a full spectrum of tools, photo filters, and effects on your mobile. Personalize your photos with the collage maker, enhance color photo effects and imagery, edit selfies, make quick fixes and let your share-worthy moments shine.
Millions of creatives. Quickly create professional images and picture collages with an easy-to-use digital studio full of features, direct from your mobile device.
Photo editing and image enhancing application brought to you by the known and trusted photographic editor named and respected as, “Adobe”. If one has a need for quality and an eye for photography then I highly recommend the use of this application.
- Instantly fix crooked images and correct distorted camera angles.
- Smooth out graininess, reduce color noise, and sharpen details to showcase your photos best.
- Use radial blur to blend out and blur backgrounds and shift focus to specific subjects or full blur to create movement.
- Customize images with the sticker maker, create memes and captions, style your text with a wide array of fonts and layouts, add borders and frames, and stamp creations with custom watermarks.
Create fun, shareable memes, personalized picture collages, stickers, and apply hundreds of photo effects with this easy-to-use selfie and picture editor.
5. Photo Editor Pro
Photo Editor Pro offers everything you want to edit pictures. A host of stylish effects, filters, grids, and draw tools help you create an eye-catcher, even if you’ve never edited a photo before. With Photo Editor Pro, you can directly post your artwork to directly on Instagram, Whatsapp, Facebook, etc.
- Powerful and easy photo editing tools.
- Hundreds of filters for pictures and photo effects.
- Glitch and light leak effects.
- Body editor for slimming body & face.
- Collage maker with 100+ layouts and backgrounds.
- Blur photo editor with DSLR blur effect.
- Massive fun stickers.
- Draw and add text with various art fonts.
- Crop, rotate, vertical, and horizon.
- Adjust brightness, contrast, warmth, and saturation, etc.
- Highlight and shadow.
- Insta 1:1 square & blur background for Instagram.
- Share pictures of high resolution to Instagram, Facebook, Whatsapp, etc.
This app is amazing. The free version is so good and the always update and upgrade it’s all about how creative you can be to use the app you need to see past the simple and exploit all the features this app presents. I’m considering buying it I have it for a while it has been very very good. The one-time buy is permanent or those that upgrade every year. I don’t feel like paying$15 every year unless upgrade dramatically.